RCC CLUB キャンペーン

ひろしま戦前の風景 1「広島市家族同伴」より

大正15年(1925年)9月15日 撮影:藤井重一氏

Filmed September 15, 1925 (Taisho 15), by Shuichi Fujii
Ote-machi, Naka Ward, and other locations
Filmed by a resident of Kabe Town during a family trip to Hiroshima City, the first cut shows the family walking over Motoyasu Bridge. The bridge had only been completed the same year, and according to a contemporary account, “The pillars on both ends were topped with spheres, and the pillars in between had lamps on them, enhancing the modern ambience of the area around the Hiroshima Prefectural Industrial Promotion Hall (known as the Prefectural Products Exhibition Hall prior to 1933).” The footage also shows the family walking past the Prefectural Industrial Promotion Hall toward Aioi-dori Avenue, coming upon a Sino-Japanese War memorial, and subsequently enjoying a picnic.
Reference: Hiroshima Peace Memorial Museum, Architectural Witnesses to the Atomic Bombing—A Record for the Future (1996)




もっと見る »